Catching my Breath January 3, 2008Posted by Marie in Happy Happy Joy Joy.
We need to get away quick, so to Bali we go. We’ve been thinking bout Bali for a long time. I love it, sun sand, sea, surf, good food, cool buys. Part of me really wants to visit Vietnam but R needs a chillout break and I need to show him a more exciting side of Bali. I mean seriously how dare people hole themselves in their resorts when there so much to see and do all over the island!! Tsk Tsk.
– white water raft
– get a deep dark tan (no burn)
– get stuff for our future house (which I will store in my old room)
1. stone something
4. table wear
– eat that roasted piggie Anthony Bourdain raved about
– try surfing again
– visit the waterfalls
– play on the black sand beach
– get massages
– borrow Wen’s surf top, I don’t need a bloodied tummy again
– over do the sleeping
– get my hair braided (once is enough)
– buy the sarongs they sell on the beach, ew!
7 days of bliss coming soon but NOT soon enough!!
Now… let me work bak kua into my diet plan…. hmmm